Abstract Submission (Oral) is closed.
Call for Abstract
Abstract Submission (Oral)
Deadline of abstract submission: 2014, Jun.12 (Thu)
Abstract submission' deadline is extended to June 30, 2014 July 23, 2014
Submission by E-mail, Fax or Postal mail will not be accepted.
Abstract is composed of title, name of authors, name of affiliation, summary of the study. The summary consisted of purpose, materials and methods, results, and conclusion about 200 words.
Two symposiums of current topics on sports injuries; the knee and the shoulder, podium presentation, and GOTS fellows presentation are scheduled.
Detailed program will be presented at end of June. Registration fee will be waived for Korean doctors.
Registration / Speakers Information
- Friday, September 12th, 2014
- Toranomon Hills Forum
Toranomon Hills Mori Tower 4-5F, 23-3 Toranomon
1-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0001 Japan
Tel: +81-(0) 3-5771-9201
- Registration Fee ¥20,000
Only registered members will be able to participate in the meeting (Payment will only be accepted in Japanese yen by cash)
The desk will be available following schedule.
Sept 12 (Fri) 8:00-18:00 (5th floor)
- Social Gathering
- Date & Time September 12 (Fri), 19:00-20:30
Veneu Toranomon Hills Forum Hall A (5th floor)
Fee Included in registration fee
GUIDELINE FOR SPEAKERS’ INFORMATION
The official language is English. Symposium and Oral session should be presented in English.
Information for Chairs
- Chairpersons should take a seat in the front row of the room specially reserved for the next session's chair, at least 10 minutes prior to the session that he/she is scheduled to chair.
- We request for your cooperation to ensure that your session proceeds according to the prescribed time limit/schedule.
Information for Symposium and Oral Presentation
Speakers should take a seat in the front of row of the room specially reserved for the next speaker, at least 10 minutes prior to his/her presentation time.
Symposium: 7 min for presentation, 3 min for discussion
Oral session: 5 min for presentation, 2 min for discussion
- Only presentations using a PC are acceptable.
- Please bring your presentation data (on your PC, USB flash memory or CD-ROM) to the PC Preview Desk. The data will be temporarily stored for the meeting purposes, and when the meeting is over the organizer will take responsibility for erasing all data.
- At the PC Preview Desk, please provide staff with your presentation number.
- Even if you intend to use your own PC, please come to the PC Preview Desk to check that your presentation functions correctly.
*Please make sure to check the files with anti-virus software before your submission to the Desk.
- Please ensure that your presentation will function on the specifications given below.
OS : Windows 7
Software : PowerPoint 2007/2010
- If using Macintosh or your PowerPoint presentation includes moving images, please bring your own PC to make your presentation, and the back-up data, too.
- If you use sound data, please let us know at the PC Preview Desk
PC Preview Desk
Speakers are required to upload their presentation data at the PC Preview Desk at least 30 minutes before the start of the presentation. AV assistants will be available to help you.
Location: Hall A (5th floor)
Operating Hours: Sept 12 (Fri) 8:00-18:00
- By taxi to TORANOMON HILLS FORUM
From Tokyo Station, approximately 10 minutes and the taxi fare is about 1,000 yen.
From Haneda Airport, approximately 40 minutes and the taxi fare is about 4,000 yen.
- By train from Narita Airport to Tokyo Station
Route 1: JR Narita Express (Narita Airport - Tokyo) Time needed: about 60 minutes.
Route 2: Keisei Skyliner (Narita Airport – Keisei Ueno) Transfer JR Yamanote line
(Nippori - Tokyo) Time needed: about 60 minutes.
Institute for Integrated Sports Medicine, School of Medicine,
Address: 35, Shinanomachi, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-8582
Tel: +81-3-5269-9054 Fax: +81-3-5269-9054
ADK Arts Inc. Medical Project
Nittochi Toranomon Building
10-5, Toranomon 1-chome,
Minato-ku Tokyo 105-8639
TEL: +81-3-6838-9265 FAX: +81-3-3593-0280